Carolina College of Biblical Studies
Wycliffe Associates has partnered with Carolina College of Biblical Studies to develop a Master of Arts in Bible Translation (MABT) program and an online Certificate in Bible Translation.
The MABT program can be completed in less than two years and the online Certificate in Bible Translation in less than a year. Students of any age are encouraged to apply. A bachelor’s degree in any field of study is accepted for the MABT program; you do not need a previous degree in Biblical Studies. No prior degrees are needed for the online Certificate in Bible Translation course.
Requirements for MABT Application:
- Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Should sense a call from God to ministry and have genuine care for people
- Ability to be at ease with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Passion for Bible translation
Please click on the school name for additional information about the MABT program and the online Certificate in Bible Translation.
Wycliffe Associates Recruiter
Contact: Ruben M. Garay
Phone: (407) 852-5378
Contact: Bethany Minich
Phone: (910) 818-0009
Text: (910) 613-6886
Fall B Term: August 16, 2021 - October 10, 2021
Fall C Term: October 18, 2021 - December 19, 2021