Barclay College and Carolina College of Biblical Studies
Wycliffe Associates has partnered with Barclay College and Carolina College of Biblical Studies to develop a Master of Arts in Bible Translation (MABT) program and an online certificate in Bible Translation.
The MABT programs can be completed in less than two years and the online certificate in Bible Translation in less than a year. Students of any age are encouraged to apply. A bachelor’s degree in any field of study is accepted for the MABT program; you do not need a previous degree in Biblical Studies.
Requirements for MABT Application:
- Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Should sense a call from God to ministry and have genuine care for people
- Ability to be at ease with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Passion for Bible translation
Please click on the school name for additional information about the MABT programs and online certificates in Bible Translation.
Wycliffe Associates Recruiter
Contact: Tim Coleman
Phone: (407) 852-5363
Contact: Sarah Easterwood
Phone: (800) 862-0226
Contact: Bethany Minich
Phone: (910) 818-0009
Text: (910) 613-6886
Next session begins on August 16 - October 10, 2021